To assist in the implementation of Fatal Risk Standards and Safety Management System therefore adding support to the smooth functioning of day-to-day operations of Safety and Environmental Department.
1. To regularly monitor safety standards and procedures in the Terminal therefore ensuring smooth running of daily shifts in safety related matters.
2. To assist in the implementation of Fatal Risk Standards and Safety Management System within the port and ensure its compliance with International Safety Standards.
3. To conduct routine inspections related to fire and safety therefore ensuring operational area is compliant in all matters relating to safety.
4. To ensure all Health, Safety and Environment equipment including pollution equipment are tested and maintained to effectively meet emergencies situations.
5. To advise personnel and ensure training is provided in all safety related matters to all new and existing personnel.
6. To record and maintain a database of all inspections conducted to follow up and identify corrective actions.
7. To coordinate with Port and Local Authority bodies for mutual assistance and liaise with Civil Defense during emergencies to mitigate loss of life and damage to property.
8. To assist the Manager Safety in investigating accidents or incidents to identify conditions that cause accidents and seek actions to prevent the same
9. To ascertain toolbox talks are carried out with members of other departments therefore ensuring all departments are fully aware of all safety procedures
Date Posted: 2013-02-15 Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Safety Company Industry: Shipping
Career Level: Mid Career Nationality: United Arab Emirates Degree: Certification / diploma
Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs
الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)