To assist in the implementation of Fatal Risk Standards and Safety Management System therefore adding support to the smooth functioning of day-to-day operations of Safety and Environmental Department.
• To regularly monitor OHS&E standards and procedures in the Terminal therefore ensuring smooth running of daily shifts in safety related matters.
• To assist in the implementation of GSE standards and OHS&E Management System within the port and ensure compliance thereto.
• To conduct routine inspections related to OHS&E therefore ensuring operational area is compliant in all matters relating to OHS&E.
• To ensure all OHS&E equipment including pollution equipment are tested and maintained to effectively meet emergencies situations.
• To advise personnel and ensure training is provided in all OHS&E related matters to all new and existing personnel.
• To record and maintain a database of all inspections conducted to follow up and identify corrective actions.
• To coordinate with Port and Local Authority bodies for mutual assistance and liaise with Civil Defense during emergencies to mitigate loss of life and damage to property.
• Undertake investigations with the view of establishing causes thereof, and recommend / initiate steps to prevent a recurrence thereof - Follow-up on actions to prevent a recurrence until closed out.
• Develop and ascertain toolbox talks are carried out with members of other departments.
• To work with Terminal Safety and Environment managers to design, develop and implement Management Systems, procedure and policies.
• Train, develop and oversee the Safety Inspectors implement the safety and environment system, policies and procedures within the business and meet established objectives.
• Maintain and direct the company’s health, safety, environmental and training operational procedures and activities in an effective and cost efficient manner with due regard for quality and productivity, in line with DP World Regional strategies.
• Initiate and coordinate training activities in line with terminal business goals and objectives
Date Posted: 2013-02-15 Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Safety Company Industry: Security
Career Level: Mid Career Nationality: United Arab Emirates
Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs
الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)