To assist the Business Information Manager / PROMIS Project Manager in managing projects, analyzing project status, documenting business requirements and coordinating work flow therefore ensuring smooth running of IT function for port operations.
1. To prepare and monitor project plans and progress against cost, time and scope baseline.
2. To manage all project documentation and document business requirements and coding programs to produce ad- hoc reports.
3. Compile and present project status reports by collecting information related to projects, analyzing the project status and ensuring agreed baselines are met.
4. To assign resources to project or assign requests to resource group for scheduling purposes.
5. To communicate to all project stakeholders on project progress at regular intervals for decision making.
6. To review and roll-out of complete solution and ensure adequate documentation of the same is maintained for future reference
7. To manage minor software applications and coordinate work flow to adequately meet organizational demands
Date Posted: 2013-02-15 Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Technology/IT Company Industry: Shipping
Career Level: Mid Career Nationality: United Arab Emirates Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs
الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)