To be the focal point of contact for vendors, build and maintain relationships with vendors, partners ( business units), customers and ensure compliance to Procurement policies and procedures.
• Register approved vendors on the Oracle vendor database, ensure all the necessary documents are in place for the registration process.
• Sending vendor registration letter for registration on Buyworld system and vendor management on the buyworld system
• Review existing vendor database: - Cleaning up/organizing vendor profiles, deactivate vendors that have not been used in a while. Ascertain correct "vendor type/vendor category" is being used and all required information is complete.
• Develop and maintain supplier prequalification listings (for major tendering )and provide feedback to management and any/all vendors that do not meet DP World’s strict requirements.
• Monitor and analyze vendor performance data provided by the procurement team, relating to duties specific to their service level agreement: delivery timeframes, average speed of answer, service levels, quality assurance etc.
• Based on the outcome of the vendor performance analysis, communicate to vendors any changes that may impact them or the relationship throughout the contract life and advise to Procurement team best course of action in order to maintain strategy and vision of DP World's sourcing strategies.
• Create and maintain a vendor performance appreciation scheme, coordinate all aspects of the award as directed by management.
• Foster improved and effective vendor performance and customer relations, either directly or indirectly, via effective communication and dedication. Ensures clarity, accountability, communication and cooperation at all times. improve vendor relation thru effective communication, focal point for clarifications / communications regarding
• Measure key market vendor indicators gathered from market intelligence and within DP World business unit.
• Coordinate and assists in other tasks as needed and works with buyers and other departments to resolve issues either directly or indirectly relating to the vendors.
• Work with appropriately implemented business tools and technologies to share vendor performance data with Head Office Vendor management Officer.
Date Posted: 2013-02-15 Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Management Company Industry: Shipping
Career Level: Mid Career Nationality: United Arab Emirates
Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs
الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)