To oversee the administrative, human resource and cost accounting functions of the department and act as a central point of coordination and communication for internal departments and for external suppliers and vendors.
1. To act as the Contract Administrator for IT UAE Region. In charge in assuring that all contracts are being adhere. Manage Service Level Agreements with external and internal service providers and ensure their fulfillment is in the best interest of the business.
2. To act as Finance Coordinator for the Department for planned, ongoing and future IT projects with respect to cost involvement. Responsible for keeping track of IT Projects from end to end.
3. To assist in the preparation of the annual budget, monthly performance reports, quarterly special reports, year-end budgeting and financial analysis of projects and other expenditures for management review.
4. Assist in charge back exercise of all the services, devices and materials being handled by IT Dept to other departments within UAE Region.
5. Raise IT related OPEX/CAPEX for all Departments and make sure that all transactions are properly accounted for. Take charge of capitalization of all IT projects in UAE Region.
6. In charge in raising all the materials and services required for projects in MAXIMO
application. Follow up with Procurement Department to ensure that the LPO is sent to the vendors to avoid project delays.
7. To establish good rapport and communication with client and customers by attending to their queries and complaints. Internal customers are being attended to when they face system slowness or system errors. Be the point of contact for application owners to fast track solutions.
Date Posted: 2013-02-15 Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Technology/IT Company Industry: Shipping
Career Level: Mid Career Nationality: United Arab Emirates Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs
الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)