To write and develop Job Descriptions for all positions and update Organization Charts/ manpower statistics for all departments.
1. To write and develop Job Descriptions through Job Analysis and in consultation with Line Managers or section heads using the standard format of preparation.
2. Update Job Descriptions from time to time to reflect changes in job role and content. Also ensure that Job Descriptions are readily available for all existing positions and new positions that are being created to meet business requirements.
3. To maintain a list of all positions in the organization and the Job Grade, Job Code, Job Family assigned to each position for easy classification.
4. To develop Department Charts in consultation with Department Heads and update from time to time.
5. To review cases for upgrading of positions and or re-evaluations of position and make appropriate recommendation after carrying out detailed job analysis or study to section head for further action.
6. To prepare monthly / yearly manpower statistics - headcount, turnover, sick leave etc and submit the same for management review.
7. To provide necessary support for the Compensation and Benefits team as and when required.
Date Posted: 2013-02-15 Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Human Resources/Personnel Company Industry: Shipping
Career Level: Entry Level Nationality: United Arab Emirates Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs
الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)