About the Business:
GUESS is a globally recognised high fashion brand offering the latest trends in accessories, womens, mens and childrens fashions.
*With over 70 stores located around the GCC this is a great opportunity to become part of a dynamic work environment and get involved in the expansion and future growth of this exciting brand.
About the Job:
JOB PURPOSE** (Overall Objective)
Responsible for delivering 5 key tasks - WSSI, Budget Process, Stock Management, Sale/Pricing Management and any analysis required. This position is critical to the Merchandising function
* Report the WSSI for weekly approval for stock cover and OTB management to the Buying & Merchandising Manager.
* Meet the budget deadline and prepare all information as requested for current and outstanding OTB and future planning. The WSSI deadline is set 4 times a year and runs 12 months ahead. This preparation will be set by season.
* Coordinate workshops to ensure all members of the team are managing the WSSI effectively and efficiently.
* Be attentive of sale and launch phases that may have an impact on the WSSI management.
2.2- Budget Process
* Accountable for finalising the Budget process 4 times a year to support the LFL sales growth and new store strategy. This process will generate an OTB which will be reported on to the WSSI.
* Prepare and propose the annual business budgeting information for COR monthly planning, Stock cover and sales by store/month for approval by the Buying and Merchandising Manager.
* Responsible for signing off each season space and grading information from stores. This information will be fed into the ordering plan.
* Constantly review the plan budgets vs the actual and the impact this will have on future proposals and buying plans.
2.3 Stock Management
* Setting stock cover targets by store/product group.
* Report availability for the business for existing and new stores
* Manage the intake of stock and the impact to stock holding levels vs plans.
2.4- Sales and Pricing Process
* Propose the pricing strategy in advance of a season/range launch and in line with the business plans.
* Launch sale process successfully with the COR in line with the business plan.
* Support the buying and merchandising team with a solid database of information that can produce information that can be used to make business decisions.
* Work closely with the Buying and Merchandising Manager to approve all 5 strategic tasks.
* Liaise with the Buying and Merchandising Manager, VM and Marketing team, Finance* and stores.
* Work very closely with the Principal with information on the WSSI.
2.6- Team Leadership
* Manage, develops and motivates his/her team through coaching and training to ensure they perform their respective tasks with utmost efficiency and accuracy in order to achieve the department's objectives.
2.8- Project Management
* Manages various projects as and when required, doing feasibility studies, planning and implementing, ensuring that deadlines and requirements are met and standards are maintained in order to support achieving the overall company objectives. These projects will be part of the JH yearly objectives and may include new stores/region store opening, pricing process and budget process for all product areas, logistic planning and the sale process.
Date Posted: 2013-02-15 Job Location: United Arab Emirates Job Role: Purchasing/Procurement Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale
Career Level: Mid Career
Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs
الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)