To design and implement computer programs, and modify existing programs; coordinate projects to meet user requirements thereby improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the IT function for port operations.
• To assist the manager in analyzing user requirements and identify solutions to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of working processes.
• To conduct impact analysis of the CR ( Change Request ) and Gap analysis between existing and proposed solutions.
• To develop detailed specifications and codes for program requirements, closely scrutinize codes from outsourced partners. Also testing the delivered solutions.
• To determine requirements through detailed analysis of existing systems and procedures by reviewing helpdesk calls, CRs raised and end user interviews
• To design and implement programs, or modify existing programs, to meet user requirements; assign resources or schedule resource groups for project implementation
• Monitor the implementation of IT projects to ensure all targets are reached and the overall project is completed in accordance to cost, time and scope baseline.
• To conduct post project evaluations and plan testing of recommended IT solutions to ensure these perform to the users requirements.
• To gather information on projects, monitor project progress and determine project status against agreed baselines.
• Compile and present project status reports, ensure project updates are communicated to all project stakeholders
• Manage project documentation, develop any necessary procedures required to support the proposed IT solution as per CMMI Standards.
• To provide technical training and guidance on programming matters to system users and colleagues.
• To be well versed with Oracle 10g developer suite, PL/SQL Programming.
Date Posted: 2013-02-14 Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Technology/IT Company Industry: Shipping
Career Level: Mid Career Nationality: United Arab Emirates
Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs
الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)