To plan and implement major IT project within DP World to ensure that effective IT solutions are delivered within agreed timescales and costs.
• Assist in the development of IT project plans across the organization to ensure that effective systems are introduced to meet identified needs
• Act as the first point of contact for departments to make changes to IT applications supporting department needs.
• Coordinate with ITC or external vendors to propose IT solutions to the requested changes
• Organize and conduct regular meetings with department on progress of enhancements and bug fixes
• Develop and implement any necessary procedure and documentation required to support new IT Systems and procedures; ensure that standard processes, procedures and guidelines are followed where appropriate
• Conduct post project evaluations to ensure that system implementation are operating effectively and providing the services required by users
• Track actual project costs against allocated budgets and prepare monthly reports for management review; ensure expenses are within the budgeted limits and provide necessary information to management for action
• Conduct regular audits to track that mandatory documents have been created and are being maintained
• Provide support for preparation for project audits, ensuring all necessary documentation are completed and approved
• Maintain Project database, analyze data and run adhoc request as requested from IT Management
• Preparing various reports (daily / weekly / monthly / periodic), etc. as per management requirements.
Date Posted: 2013-02-14 Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Technology/IT Company Industry: Shipping
Career Level: Mid Career Nationality: United Arab Emirates Degree: Master's degree
Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs
الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)