1. Identify, lead and manage the new product introduction process for the company.
2. Contact customers and conduct on-going analysis of competition’s pricing actions, sales volume, trends, consumer promotion, advertising activity and tracking studies
3. Analyzes and defines the market for division product growth within the assigned product market segment.
4. Forecasts sales/activity and projects costing for marketing
5. Develops and maintains relationships with existing and potential customers by means of visiting the customer facility or contacting directly via phone.
6. Delivers sales presentations to key clients in coordination with sales representatives.
7. Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
8. Establish and maintain close working relationships with critical internal departments such as supply base, supply chain, manufacturing, R&D and trade marketing.
9. Responsible for the achievement of department/division/unit productivity and sales goals to manage the Marketing Department Budget.
10. Delivery of all marketing activity within agreed budget
11. Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
12. Develops marketing plans, business plans, sales strategies, and action plan for identified targets of opportunity that clearly define objectives, goals, win strategies, schedules and action assignments, which will focus on meeting organizational objectives.
13. Maximizing sales revenues within the Small Engine channel to include conducting regular meetings with potential customers.
14. Communicate prices, terms or conditions of sales programs with customers
Date Posted: 2013-02-14 Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Management Company Industry: Construction
Career Level: Mid Career Degree: Certification / diploma
Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs
الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)