The successful candidate will be responsible for purchases in the UAE market.
1. Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
2. Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
3. Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
4. Control purchasing department budgets.
5. Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
6. Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
7. Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
8. Resolve vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against suppliers.
9. Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
10. Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies.
11. Prepare bid awards requiring board approval.
Date Posted: 2013-02-14 Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Purchasing/Procurement Company Industry: Construction
Career Level: Mid Career Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs
الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)