About he Business:
Al-Futtaim is regarded as a pioneer in the Gulf region's Automotive industry and encompasses every aspect of the Automotive business; from passenger and commercial vehicles and construction equipment sales and service, to used car sales and rental and leasing.
A comprehensive network of showrooms and service centres covers the UAE and Gulf region providing customers with convenience, choice and the highest standards of after sales service. Al-Futtaim represents some of the world's most popular and desirable automotive brands including; Toyota, Lexus, Hino, Honda, Volvo, Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge.
Al Futtaim's Automotive Division have*formed a new division under its umbrella, ALAC, this will incorporate*the tyres and batteries division, workshop equipment division and body shop division. This new service division will be one of a kind in the UAE offering end to end solutions for commercial and retail customers alike.
About the Job:
As Sales Engineer you will be assigned in*Dubai and*you will be responsible for the following tasks:
* Achieve given sales targets to maintain Departmental budgeted turnover and profitability.
* Generate additional opportunities to achieve business growth.
* Evaluate credit worthiness of potential customers and advise superiors to establish business relationships with them
* Negotiate effectively to maintain profit levels as well as sales volume to achieve overall company objectives of receivables.
* Minimize outstanding dues with special emphasis on overdue amounts to achieve company objectives of receivables.
* Provide knowledge of market conditions to the management to become competitive.
* Ensure that he is fully updated with product knowledge regarding existing and new equipment/tools introduced by suppliers for successful sales activity and customer satisfaction.
* Recommend the ordering of items in demand and the appropriate quantity, to ensure a balanced level of inventory.
* Carry out customer visits to existing and potential customers, generate enquiries, conduct prospecting and market surveys of new automobile workshops.
* Prepare and submit quotations and follow up for favorable decisions.
* Investigate business and credit repayment history; evaluate assets and manpower strengths prior to recommendation.
* Present comparative studies of own product vs. competitor product in terms of price, features, benefits, efficient after sales support etc.
* Ensure on time delivery of invoices to customers. Schedule follow up activity for collection
* Collect information regarding competitor product features, prices, specifications, sales and warranty terms and conditions.
* Read brochures, service bulletins, technical references etc.
* Have a good feel of the pulse of the market.
Date Posted: 2013-02-14 Job Location: United Arab Emirates Job Role: Sales Company Industry: Engineering
Career Level: Mid Career Gender: Male
Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs
الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)