About the Business:
Al-Futtaim is regarded as a pioneer in the Gulf region's Automotive industry and encompasses every aspect of the Automotive business; from passenger and commercial vehicles and construction equipment sales and service, to used car sales and rental and leasing.
A comprehensive network of showrooms and service centres covers the UAE and Gulf region providing customers with convenience, choice and the highest standards of after sales service. Al-Futtaim represents some of the world's most popular and desirable automotive brands including; Toyota, Lexus, Hino, Honda, Volvo, Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge.
Al Futtaim's Automotive Division have*formed a new division under its umbrella, ALAC, this will incorporate*the tyres and batteries division, workshop equipment division and body shop division. This new service division will be one of a kind in the UAE offering end to end solutions for commercial and retail customers alike.
About the Job:
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced*Accessories Business Development Manager for Al Futtaim Auto Center (ALAC) Corporate Office.**
An Accessories Business Development Manager is responsible for implementing an organization's business development strategy, identifying new business opportunities, maintaining key relationships and negotiating and closing business deals. This position often has set financial targets that the manager must meet in order for the organization to meet its projected revenue generation.*
Further, *your key accountabilities are as follows:
* Pursuing sales leads and prospective clients, building client relationships, delivering presentations and proposals, maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions and intra company requirements.
* Maximise all intra company business opportunities to bring profitable corporate business for ALAC.
* Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
* Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
* Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
* Contribute to formulation of policy and strategy within the sales and marketing function
* Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
* Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Maintain and develop corporate image and reputation, whilst protecting and developing the company's brands via suitable PR activities and own presentation
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
* Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
* Plan, allocate and monitor own sales strategies, targets and sales performance so that profitability, growth and revenue targets are met or exceeded.
* Build cross business support to help drive and develop profitable sales strategies that enhance our customer offering.
* Manage all aspects of large scale corporate business tenders
Date Posted: 2013-02-14 Job Location: United Arab Emirates Job Role: Sales Company Industry: Automotive
Career Level: Management
Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs
الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)