To carry out administrative work in the government and making sure that AWPR follow the right processes and procedures of the UAE government.
• Supervise assigned staff to the level determined by Senior Management.
• Develop and mentor progress of UAE National staff.
• Coordinate, internally and externally, all visa related services and that all requests are met and achieved in the best possible way and timely.
• Follow up with all parties for keeping visas, residencies and all required approvals valid or renewed at all time.
• Appling, renewing, paying, fees cancelation and modification of corporate trading or professional license, and corporate card and signing power.
• Print and prepare all needed documentation and file them to make sure no delays are possible.
• Raise relevant correspondence on assigned tasks and informing concerned parities
• Carry out special tasks assigned by management and other duties as directed
• Undertakes similar or related tasks as directed by the line Manager;
• Follow all ZAPIA EHS policies and procedures.
Date Posted: 2013-02-14 Job Location: Al Ain, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Customer Service Company Industry: Government Sector
Career Level: Mid Career Nationality: United Arab Emirates
Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs
الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)